Chest, hip, thighs fat

Posted , 7 users are following.

Guys I want to lose chest fat, hip fat and thighs fat and I need a workout that I can do daily and lose all three fats

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you might be better with the services of a personal trainer who would be able to devise an exercise plan to concentrate on the areas which you consider problematic  - somebody on here could suggest something that might be unsuited to your health status, fitness level etc but a personal trainer would take all  your particulars into consideration
  • Posted

shary! thats not possible.Spot fat reduction is not possible.if any expert is telling you that he can melt your fat from all these 3 position more probably he is misguiding you.you have to drop your overall fat % to get your dream physiq. There is only one mantra to lose fat EAT IN CALORIC DEFICIT means eat less caloric what your body needs. you can lose great amount of fat just by doing little hard household work while remaining in caloric deficit.if you can manage to go gym!  you can achieve your target in less time

hope it helps 

• Posted

Stubborn fats can be difficult to get rid of. Going on a diet or exercising more regularly means that you lose overall fat in your body.

Consider fat freeze treatment. Those can target fat loss in specific areas of the body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.