Chest Needles

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone get needle pains like you are getting stubbed with needles in the left chest?

So scary they send me straight to panic mood/hot flash.

Thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

yes i have chest pains also. feels like pressure that builds up during the day. I think it is due to holding my breath without even knowing i am doing it. HORRID feeling i do yoga and have massages to help loosen of the muscles.

Always better when i wake up. Sucks

• Posted

i do yoga too and it's true it does help.

So annoying and scary at times x

• Posted

Hi Silvia

I had exactly this feeling, it feels like a pinching feeling around my breast 😔 and heavinesson my chest... I was thinking was it a heart attack or breast cancer😣 it is very scary but reassuring other people feel the same... I also thought it was the way I was breathing! Very strange I'm also doing yoga and meditation to control this... I'm on this medication just over 3 months it seems every week I have a different side effect. Ive slight nose bleeds this week... At this stage I just want to be able to relax normally without having to meditate!!!

The good side is, I'm sleeping and eating normally, I'm not crying and Im going out and about again 😊,

Sorry for hogging the thread xx

Thank God for this forum 🙏

• Posted

So true thank GOD for this forum!! I really hope we can all be back to normal soon.

• Posted

sometimes just wish this chest pressure would go away but knowing that it is common makes us worry less. it seems you get rid of one effect of anxiety and another appears. had it for a year now and find it happens in social events and when not in comfortable places? anyone get a cure please let me know?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.