Chest pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone else get really bad chest pain with their anxiety or anxiety attacks? I have really bad chest pain and shortness of breath right now and I'm really lightheaded someone help

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Aw rachel sad yeah it's just anxiety just try and take some deep breaths and try and take your mind off it

I get the same thing, I had one the other day and could barely breathe, pressure in the chest and felt dizzy and just had to lay down before I passed out

Don't worry it's just the anxiety xx

• Posted

It's horrible I woke up with it this morning๐Ÿ˜ž it's the worst I'm the same I got up and had to go straight back to bed because of it, it's died down now a bit but I still have a bit of chest pain and now I have a horrible headache๐Ÿ˜ž really just wish all of this could go away!x
    • Posted

I know how you feel x I'm struggling enough without having anxiety attacks which leave me exhaustedย 

Been in bed the past 2 days just unable to get out of bed and just sleeping all day, it's horrible sad

Here if you need to talk though and hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

Me too have a lot of stress going on with family and school too which isn't helping๐Ÿ˜ž that's exactly how I feel today! Everytime I have an anxiety attack I'm just drained! You too x
    • Posted

Yeah I finished college in June and don't know how I managed it, my attendance was so bad because of my anxiety and some days just couldn't bring myself to go on, it was horrible

I'm taking a year off though to try and at least get control of my depression and anxiety, just feeling real low today sad

• Posted

Me too! It's horrible๐Ÿ˜ž hope you start feeling better soon!c
  • Posted

Part and parcel of anxiety! Most people with anxiety will have experienced chest pain and chest discomfort so try not to wory to much if it help see your Gp for some reassurance, r u on any meds? If so what r u on?ย 

I know it's horrid but just try and relax your not gunna die it's just bloody anxiety take care and remember it will pass ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Posted

It's the worst ๐Ÿ˜ž I hate it! Yeah I've been to my gp many times and I'm fine! No I'm not on meds I'm too afraid to go on them๐Ÿ˜žx
    • Posted

Too afraid to go on meds?! Don't be silly all they do is sort out the chemical imbalance, they don't always work but they defo helped me citilapram 20 mg.

I believe happiness is the key to getting rid of this rubbish anxiety!!! And obviously long periods of not being happy do the reverse and when you start getting all these horid symptoms you become more sad and more unwell and so it goes on so they key is to try and break the cycle it can be done with hard work! Get all the help you can as you don't want to be like me thinking you can do it all yourself because you can't you will get worse and worse I've had it for 15 years and ive only now decided to get real help and even now I'm still not convinced I'm healthy!!!!! Hang in there get help and it will improve and remember there are hundreds of people young and old going through the same sh*te!!!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.