Chest pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I was just wounderig if anyone suffers from chest pain and if so what type or what it feels like? And how long it lasts etc thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes all the time I have chest pain arm pain in my jaw and shoulder been to countless doctors all say it's health anxiety but I can't get out my head it's heart related. The pain in my chest is either very sharp or like a dull type pressure like an elephant sitting on my chest
  • Posted

I to suffer with chest pain Back pain, pain in my arms and Neck Sometimes it's a sharp pain in the Centre but Sometimes my whole chest aches and have also been Back and forth to doctors for Almost a year still with no Proper diagnosis i have been told by my doctor it's Neuropathic pain but told by a nurse in a&e that it's Costochondritis soooo Frustrating
  • Posted

Ahh right thanks for the replys there guys atleast I'm not the only one! I defiantly know what you mean by the various different pains, it's an absolute nightmare

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.