Chest pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, ive had chest pain for 3 months now. Had an ecg before christmas which was clear and full bloods 2 weeks ago which were normal. Some days the pain isnt as bad but today has been really bad and pain in my neck amd arms. Its really worrying me now. Should i be worried or am i over reacting.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

what type of pain is it and where in your chest is it? Have you noticed anything making it worse?

• Posted

I would definitely go back to the GP and either get referral to a cardiologist if he thinks it's cardiac related or get reassurance that it's not, their are many things that can cause chest pains that are just muscular and can be treated by otc meds.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.