Chest pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi every1 iv being taken laxapro for 11 weeks 5 on 5mg and 6weeks on 10mg for Anxiety and panic attacks..Panic attacks have gone stil Experiencing some anxiety and overwhelmed at times but most of all stil getting pains on my chest around my heart just woundering has anyone experienced this aswell??.

Thank you for reading and reply in advance.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

and im 29 Years old..any rwoky woukd be good guys thanks

• Edited

think you're good, thats your anxiety talking to you so sounds like yove still got some but try not to worry as thats what anxiety does, it will make you feel worse. i would talk to your doctor and be honest with him and im sure hell know what to do. or even talk to a therapist which i highly reccomend. good luck

• Posted

Hi Tom

thanks for your reply..yes i think so as i have afew test on the heart done + bloods everything came back good..im really confused as to why all other side effects has gone other than cheat pain really freaks me out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.