CHest Pain and Back Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

i ahve chest pain since form 2 months its comming from isnide of my both chest like form both lungs its sometimes single chest or some time  both chest its just like some thng is pinching in to me from inside alos from that i have back pain and some time that pain spread to shoulder . I have headech also since watch too much computer that may be due to that

i had ecg and its normal i concerned from 2 MD docters and one said its just little bit psycological sice i think too much and recently my father suffered from Heart Attack that got fear in to you and another said it muscular pain

some thies pain in to my side ribs and uper chest (brast cups )

what to do ? suggest me

i am from india so what to do in this ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello hrish, I am sorry you are having so many pains. Are you getting enough exercise ? Like walking,this will maybe make you feel better? If you dont trust the doctors maybe you could talk to your friends about this? Good luck .. 
  • Posted

not so much but recently i am doing suryanamaskaara And Push Ups And Dips for  better and i do not know its pain being less or not but here in Indai people says in This age you will not have any problems and no i don't make the walking .

But definetly i will start joging

Recently i left swimming . Will it be a possible reason for this

• Posted

Hello, sorry I missed your reply, thankyou for the PM:  Questions » Are you male or female ? Are you under or over 50 years old?  Are you overweight ? Are you able to eat a correct diet ? Is your posture correct ? Bad posture is a cause of many pains, please check yourself.  I await you reply .. good luck ..
    • Posted

dude its male 25 years old boy not over weight its kind of under weights height 5.5" and weight is 51 Kg . I am little bit not like body bilder but i am thin
    • Posted

If this was happening to me, I would visit my very good acupunture doctor. She can diagnose mystery pains and help most people, do you have this in India? You really need to get help, and I hope when you do, you will sort this out soon. I should stop with the push-ups and dips, give your muscles a rest. good luck hrishi -

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.