Chest pain followed by collapsing!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been having the usual physical symptoms related to anxiety as in chest pains, discomfort, etc.

No symptoms for weeks however last night I had a sharp chest pain when I breathed in which lasted for a good 20-30 seconds before I collapsed.

Ambulance did basic tests and all was normal for heart rate, blood, etc.

Until this I've assumed it's anxiety however this feels like next level, anyone else experienced anything like this??

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

To put your mind at rest the Ambulance Service will report eventually with your GP.

Make a GP appointment and explain what has happened. You need to be comforted it is nothing serious

Good luck, keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

Vaso  vagel syncopy
    • Posted

Hi Lisa,

Potentially.. what are your opinions on the type of pain?? 

Sharp pain when drawing breath, eased off from the front of my breath to only feeling it at the end of a deep breath until it fazed out completely.. surely not anxiety related?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.