Chest pain for months - 25 years-old female

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everybody,

I have had chest problems for 3 months that are ruining my life.

So to explain a bit the context, I had Covid end of November. From December to February I was fine, and then suddenly I woke up beginning of March with the left side of my neck in pain and then a week later the left side of my chest on my heart-level was hurting too. Since then the pain never went away and everyday feels worse. I feel like somebody crushed my chest and sat on it and sometimes it feels like it's burning inside too. But the biggest feeling is feeling compressed. I can't take deep breath, I can't exercice, I can't even drive anymore because it is too painful. And since a week now, I can't even sleep because when I lay down the pain is worse. I saw many doctors and did several scanners and a blood test. On one scanner, they saw that I have an injured rib but they say that it is really slight and the intensity of the pain is strange considering the unseriousness of the injury. I took anti-inflammatory and many painkillers and the pain is still there.

If someone could help, it would mean so much to me. I have been feeling miserable for the past 3 months.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.