Chest pain for more then two week specific area right upper and right back side

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been experiencing chest pain for more then two week in the right side of chest.sometim leftside its sometime dull and somtime sharp i have done ECG,x ray,ultrasound nothing could be found can anyone help me please am healthy 21year old boy

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Do you experience any breathlessness with this pain? If not then it sounds like a muscular related pain. Any more details you can give regarding the kind of pain, if anything makes it worse and if anything makes it better (not pain meds)
    • Posted

Some time i feel breathless ness not all the time i fell heavines in upper portion of my chest. And the pain i mentioned will be moving for back to fron chest sometimes left side of the chest. To say accurately all of my chest front or back left or right is paining continuiselu
  • Posted

Research a condition called " costochondritis ". Your problem sounds similar to something I went through years ago.   It just took some time ( more than 6 months) to resolve itself. 

• Posted

david, i am 67yrs oldl and female. i have had chest, sides and back pain as if my entire torso is in a vice. like every muscle i have tightens up as tight as it can be. This has been for over 2 yrs and the drs here cant find anything wrong.  had ekg, ultrasound, cat scan, echo......and i came across costochondritis and thought it sounded like what i was feeling. can you elaborate on that for me?  I cannot stand that tightness anymore!!!! and how did it go away? thanks for any help.

• Posted

gaurav, the pain I felt was sometimes sharp on my left side between two ribs, sometimes dull at the bottom of my ribs, and sometimes it could be dull or sharp right in the middle of my beast bone. The pains would come and go with no apparent trigger. The normal pain medications did absolutely nothing to help. I finally just learned to ignore them and go on with my normal activities. The pains finally went away on their own, but it took months.
    • Posted

terrie, have you tried acupuncture or any type of muscle electrical stimulation therapies ? From your description it sounds as if your muscles are reacting to some mixed up signals.
  • Posted

any sports? could you have pulled muscles?  sometimes those things take a couple of mths to heal.  is it constant or just when you cough or move?  are you coughing a lot? (that alone can pull muscles) apparently, you dont have anything wrong with your heart or pneumonia..  is there a chance you have anxiety? that can actually mimic a heart attack.  girl problems?  Being 21, i bet its plain ol anxiety. maybe you could look that up and check out more signs etc and see if it could be that.  and if it is, you should tell your dr.  Anxiety can be treated and it wont kill you....but sometimes you can think its going to and you dont have to live that way. good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.