Chest pain given all clear from doc

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been having chest pain for the past few days. I have generalized anxiety disorder and am very anxious. I keep having cheat pain that radiates to my left shoulder. I went to the ER about 2 weeks ago and had a EKG chest xray and blood work done. All my results came back normal. In September i also presented to the ER with a high heart rate and feeling dizzy. ER doc did an EKG ( normal ) and also ordered an echo and a stress test and all came back

normal. About a year ago same type of issue and had a 48 hour holter monitor. all results clear. Today the chest pain is present and I have a pain in my shoulders. I keep freaking out thinking its heart related and I want to go to the ER again ( i have presented all ER a solid 17-20 times ) always given the all clear. I am at a loss on what to do. the pain is real and the stress and anxiety are crippling.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.