Chest pains

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, last summer I started noticing chest pains mainly at night. I'd be layinl in bed and randomly get a super tight chest and not be able to sit up, i'I literally have to roll out of bed. That started to subside but now I get a feeling in my chest 1-2 times a day 3-4 on bad days of my chest feeling tight and immobile and then if I turn to the left or right it pops i feel like maybe the right side of my chest is elevated but im not for sure, my ribs are also tender and sometimes seem like they are swelling up. I told my family dr about it but she wasnt concerned. A couple months later in April i got really sick and went to the hospital. I had severe pain in the middle of my stomach directly across my belly button, and i couldnt stop vomitting. My wbc was at 15,300 and the er dr couldnt find anything wrong we thought it was an apendicits but my scan showed nothing wrong. he just kept asking me if ive noticed any swelling. thinking back and to this day my stomach randomly swells. i mean it gets huge and weird looking, but im not sure if thats cause for concern. Ever since i got sick ive been off and on sick, and i have scattered petechaie i have some on my face, arms, one spot on my chest, and a couple on my leg... i really have no idea what is going on. Has anyone had anything similar. im a 22 year old female, and have always been healthy. April was my first time in an ER

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to add that I've lost 15 lbs since April. No diet or exercise

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.