Chest pains/blurred vision/health anxity

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

It's been 3months i have been  diagnosed with "Grade a erosive esophagitis" after going through an endoscopy.

Does Acidity lead to anxiety.i'l get tense  and have shaky vision,unable to concentrate on anything whenever i go out..i feel like i might faint or get heart attack..

PLEASE HELP ME OUT...!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I was also diagnosed with Grade a oesopghahitis. You get shortness of breath with acid reflux which can make you anxious. But PPI has given me relief from that. You need to visit a gastroenterologist if you're still having symptoms.

• Posted

Sounds to me like your diagnosis and not the acidity is ramping up your anxiety to the extent you are having classic anxiety (panic) attacks. Ask your Dr. for something to relieve your anxiety and perhaps discuss this with a therapist. I talk from experience having both a major reflux issue and an anxiety disorder. 
  • Posted

If possible, check your eyes and heart with your GP.
    • Posted

I did..every thing was normal..ECG's ..thread mill test n all ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.