Chest pains dizziness and palpitations since I was 13 and doctors don't take me seriously

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have always had fevers and asthma since I was young as I start to grow older it disappeared but I started to develop chest pains palpitations shortness of breathe and joint problems. Doctors said my heart is ok I just have a leaky valve but it's not serious. I have been on propranolol ever since and I'm 23 now but I can't seem to function like a normal adult. I am always tired and I occasionally get the blue cold numb hands and feet accompanied with dizziness and sometimes fainting. Tests say my thyroid is fine. I have had everything tested and it all came out fine except the valve issue that doctors are telling me is not that serious. Am I supposed to get used to this or something because doctors say it's not serious. I just want to be normal and work and go out with my friends but all I do is sleep all day because I am always tired.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.