Chest pains for a month.

Posted , 3 users are following.

So here it begins, I've been having chest pains off and on for over a month now. I've been to the ER countless times bloodwork good, ct angiography negative, stress test 59%ejection fraction, 48 hour holter showed rare PVCS, the doctor said it's nothing to worry about. I do smoke, aside from that I'm in good health. I am 26 years old. I've been having these pains off and on in the middle of my chest that feels like squeezing, and sometimes it feels like a prick on my left side. The doctors keep telling me anything heart related is unlikely but can't tell me what's going on. Any suggestions I also had an echo but I haven't got the results back yet. Also I have had multiple x rays, along with CT scans with contrast. I have a surgery for kidney stones 5 weeks ago and I haven't felt right since. I keep having these fears something bad is going to happen, and I know they say anxiety can cause chest pains I don't hyperventilate or anything like that.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Same situation suffering from chest pain shortness of breath, left arm pain and ghabrahat, weight gain for 3 years no diagnosis, all tests done even heart angiography normal, doctors say its not your heart, but the kind of symptoms i m having totally match with cardiac symptoms, if any body get any solution to this problem, please help. our lives are spoiled and i cant even do daily activities with out getting short of breath. please help !!
    • Posted

I hear you I was just put in the hospital this past weekend, they're going to do a heart scan with contrast. My echo came back with minimal percardial effusion which I guess they seem to think it's nothing to worry about, and stuck me on a steroid for a week or so. I'll let you know what my heart scan says, it's really scary to have pains over in your chest and think it's heart related and doctors don't think it's heart related in my condition so we'll see I'm praying they're right. I hope you find answers too!

• Posted

Hi, I’m also having this strange feeling, what was your final diagnosis by doctors. Please advise
  • Posted

Hi, I’m also having this strange feeling, what was your final diagnosis by doctors. Please advise

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.