Chest pains in and around back for over 6 weeks !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well I al 24 years old - I have had middle back pain and lower back pain shooting down to my kidneys and across and around my chest ! I have had this for over 6 weeks now ! I am prone to kidneys stones although after a ct scan on my kidneys nothing is there to show a stone so that is all clear - I have also had numerous blood tests , chest X-rays , spinal X-rays, test on my heart and again everything is all clear ! So after seeing the GP many times nothing is showing up as not normal ! So what can this be !! The doctor is saying possible anxity !? But I can't believe that as the pain I am having is to much and to constant for if to be anxity issue - as you can imagine I am getting very worried as the doctor can't find anything wrong but my body is telling me there is ! Help !??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Cannot help you with your pains, but I can offer some advice for kidney stones. Dandilyon tea dissolves stones. Your symptoms "could" be down to micro stones that are too small to show up on tests, if so dandilyon tea will eleviate the problem. I am sure it won, t hurt to try. Most herbal shops sell dandylyon teabags.

Owen

• Posted

Also could this something major ? That the test I am having aren't showing I.e some sort of tumor?
  • Posted

Sureley that would have shown in the rests you have had already ?
    • Posted

Hi owen - thank you for your reply - yes I agree and would hope that something major would show up in test but I am now sure what a chest and spinal x ray would show

Thanks again.

• Posted

It would show quite a lot to a radiologist, they are trained in how to interpret xrays. Try what I said and in a week if its gone then you know, if not go back doctors

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.