Chest pains over one month

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys,

So for about a month now I have been having chest pains and back pain, I don't have any swallowing issues but my chest is always hurting along with my back, I get heartburns once in a while too and there is pain behind my breast bone that radiates too my back, did some blood work it was fine should I be concerned? I don't take any medications either please help I am 27 years old thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Pain is an indication that something is wrong, and you should always get chest pain checked out as a priority.   Sometimes pain gets transferred so that you feel it somewhere else rather than where the cause of the problem is located.

​I think I would try taking Gaviscon to see whether that improves the heartburn as some of it might be reflux, possibly.   Also try some form of relaxation therapy.

When you eat, does the food go down into your stomach OK?   Does the pain seem to be related to intervals after eating?

• Posted

hey Alan, food goes down fine no pain or anything, the chest and back pain come and go, doesn't really have too do with eating, I had blood work done everything is fine, I don't smoke but drink occasionally

• Posted

perhaps you will consider a diary....date, time, pain location, pain description, what you were doing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.