Chest pains / Pvcs / Anxiety /Panic attacks

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have battled with PVCs for years. I use to smoke cigarets for 10 years then vaped. As of 2 weeks ago i quit vaping. I include this because I feel its what caused this in a way. To this day I will have good days and bad but the bad are so bad. I will get what i think is agnia. Pressure in the chest for a minute or so. I will get pain in the center of my back. Now I can just panic thinking about the pvc they feel like heart valve issues. I have had several ekgs and we all know they hardly ever find anything. Last year I did an echo and guess what. Im fine. well im not and it sucks that this all is making my quality of life go down. A month ago i bent over and my heart just went off wack for about 40 seconds i truly thought i was dying. No pain just hyper aware of my third or 4th beat being a pvc while my heart was racing. I feel very alone in this. These pains feel worse like a heart valve that a cardiologist just cant catch or doesnt see it cause its not happening at the time. Anyone else???

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.