Chest pains won't go away no matter what I do

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been experiencing chest pains for most of my teenage life (I'm 16 as of now), and absolutely nothing is helping. I'm on acid reflux medication, anti-anxiety medication, I've been eating healthier, I'm exercising almost daily, but nothing has helped and it's frustrating.

The pains are mostly on the right side, but sometimes the pain spreads to the middle, to the right, or all 3 spots, and the pain is starting to go through my right arm and it has been doing that for a couple months now. Even when I don't feel the pain, I can feel a weird pressure on my chest, or my back hurts or my stomach hurts or my arm still hurts.

I've been to so many doctor appointments for it but they've done nothing but brush it off as a lack of sleep. I seriously think I have a heart condition, but I don't think my doctors believe me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.