Edited , 10 users are following.
Hi..so im 23 female mother of 1..im happily married married and love my child to pieces..i have been diagnosed with anxiety over my health around 6 mths ago post a panic attack..i have alot of physical symptoms of anxiety which i have come to terms with and accepted.
- negative thoughts and worry
- on the edge all the time with thoughts of death or going crazy
- general fatigue
- body aches and pain ( back both lower and upper and neck)
- shortness of breath
- occasional palpitation
- tingling feeling
- sensations and sharp shooting pain left side of chest
Im just struggling to accept one symptoms and hard for me to brush off as anxiety is the constant chest pain.
- soreness everytime i wake up from sleep
- sometimes fullness
I have done 2 ecgs and blood test to rule out heart problems.(my anxiety revolves around my heart health)
Did other urine test and tyroid came clear too.
My husband and family give me support to keep reassuring me its anxiety.
But i just feel weird as i dont feel anxious all the time but feel the chest pain pretty much all the time.
My docs told me its anxiety too.
Anyone is currently or have felt this way before due to anxiety?
1 like, 9 replies