Chest tightness/heaviness and palpitations

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi All, I am a 26yo female with no history of health conditions. Recently I've been experiencing some chest/heart related symptoms and all medical tests so far have not found the cause.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of the cause of the following symptoms:

1. Heart palpatations
  2. Chest tightness - feeling of chest being crushed and a vibrating feeling (flares up each day at different times, no obvious pattern, not necessarily triggered by physical exertion). Note - no pain when I press on my chest.
  3. Hot sweats
  4. Shaky hands/hypertension
  5. Resulting anxiety worrying about what is wrong with my heart.

Thyroid issues ruled out. Blood tests fine. Chest Xray clear. Awaiting an Echocardiogram.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.