Chest vibration

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys so I'm kinda concerned about my chest. I've noticed recently that my chest would like sorta vibrate for no reason or when I'm worked up about something. I'd put my hand on my chest and notice it shaking sorta. I personally think it probably has to do with palpitations but does this happen to anyone else?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How long does the vibration last?

I've literally just made a thread about chest tremor/flutter, mine last literally one second or less then go. 

• Posted

I saw yours. I do experience a sorta jumping feeling in my chest and the after that I guess I'd feel scared and then I'd feel like my chest is shaking. It's so weird.
  • Edited

Yes. Actually this can happen anywhere there is muscle on the body. I do know what you are talking about. It is anxiety related. It is one strange sensation. I had it in different location at different times. It wears off on its own.
    • Edited

I really hope it's just muscle. I have health anxiety so I think the worst .
    • Posted

I have had this too in different parts on like my foot or arm and I also have had it in my chest. When I get it I can't kind of feel it in my throat and my voice seems weird when I talk to me. Do you get this?
  • Posted

same it comes with having a hard time to breathe too right

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.