Chest vibrations, trembling

Posted , 3 users are following.

I developed a strange, hard to describe pulsing, trembling feeling in my central chest area. Heart is fine, so digestive was suspected. I know what heartburn feels like and even a couple of bouts with acid reflux, and even though I didn't think this was the cause, I had an EGD and it did turn up Esophagitis and a couple of small stomach ulcers. I've been on Pantoprazol and Sulcrafate for over 60 days and I've noticed that my normal gas issues are almost non existent, but the chest tremors are still there. I have no pain, and this has been going on for 6 months. Not knowing is the worse part. I'm going to speak to doctor in a couple of weeks but also wanted to find someone who may have already experienced this and can shed some light on this. Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had this and it turned out I had hyperthyroidism. After treatment, the trembling went away.

• Posted

Did you manage to get to the bottom of it, as I'm having the same symptoms and still continuing with my journey to find out what's causing it...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.