Chicken Pox at 52

Posted , 1 user is following.

Ok so I find one or two red spots with red rash around and heads on fluid heads I think oops that looks like shingles or chicken pox. At my age shingles was more of an option I would have given but then the itches , the tiredness and the headache (which I never get) , think I recognise these little blighters... SO take myself off to ASDA chemist and say need consult . tell them why and get taken into room, I have these spots I begin..... the look on his face was impressive like WTF u doing in here then..I tell him I think it is shingles because I had CP as a child, he then looks and laughs and immediately apologises. No I think it is CP , he then informs me that you can get them again rarely given the population of humans in the world but YES you can get them more than once. He then says I see that you have already taken most of the tops off you can physically reach, I then laugh, yes it is my revenge on them. I know I will be scarred but I really dont care. soon as tops came off they stopped itching , now I have just those in my head and in between my shoulder blades I cant reach, seems to be a very large one there a friend said when I asked her to see how many little sods were on my back. Probably the instigator , Have them across boobs chest stomach legs one arm head .... who would have thought it CP at my age . Well I suppose it is better than the clap that most get these days lol ................... 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.