Child glandular fever????

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone have a child or no anyone with glandular fever very young? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I would imagine I picked this up from my 5 year old?! I mean, I don't know, I'm just guessing, as from what I've read children can have it without knowing or have very slight symptoms and then pass it on, which is why such a high percentage of the population have had glandular fever. 😕

• Posted

Hi Rosanna.....just to let you know still thinking about you and rooting for you....I haven't known any children with the virus so sorry I can't offer any advice on that one....although my understanding is that although it still affects children as a virus does, it doesn't usually have the same extended recovery period or longish post viral effects that can happen with an adult.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.