Chills.....????

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies ...do any of you experience sudden moments of being extremely cold...chills?

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Cathy

4 years ago I use to get them all the time doesn't matter how warm I was dressed or covered use to shake under the covers. I don't get it often anymore, now i have new symptomssmile

• Posted

Yes...I'm shaking under the covers although I'm fully dressed....Ipray for this to be over ....feels like I'm loosing my mind...Go

d bless and keep you

• Posted

It will get better promisesmile

It's been so hard, the worst of all is the anxiety and all short of fears I never had before..

This morning I woke up around 4 am and my upper body feels like tiny ants walking on me im itching like crazy but trying to ignore itbiggrin

Feel better xxx

• Posted

Hi, Maria, the itching has just flared up on me again! Aghh...😕😕

• Posted

I agree the anxiety has been the worst. I saw this on another peri forum someone wrote about 5 worst symptoms of peri.:

Anxiety

Anxiety about anxiety

Anxiety about heart palpitations caused by anxiety

Anxiety about no sleep caused by anxiety

Anxiety wondering if you will ever feel normal again.

She says it did get better after 5 or 6 years.

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything but laugh about myself right now. I'm still laughing about trying to ignore the crawling ants feeling. The things we go through! Lord help us🙏??😁

• Posted

No one prepared us for this!!!

My mother had it pretty bad but I was a teenager back then and i didn't paid to much attention and she passed before i start going through this!!!

Anxiety send me to the ER at least 4 times the past year, my husband is so used to this by now, i don't even waking him up to come with mesmile we have to laugh because otherwise we will go crazy!!!

A new thing is been happening to me the past month or so everytime i eat that's when my anxiety levels are so high i'm scared to eat! special when i'm somewhere out to the restaurant I can feel myself start sweating and getting to that panic modesmile its just horrible not able to enjoy anything anymore!!!

• Posted

Hi Maria..I feel as though Im in a deep dark hole.....my docyors have been no help..I see my gyn tomo...I just keep praying......God Bless and keep you
    • Posted

I know Cathy i was just thinking that to myself the other day..i gave up on drs..i tried a new woman gyn and the only thing she had to say is that it might help to talk to a therapist i felt like everything i told her she dismissed it and tried to push me to another dr. I can't really confide to any including my family because they tired to hear me complainsmile so i keep everything to myself and pretend everything is fine most of the timessmile

• Posted

Maria That's about where I'm at now..when my husband ask 'how am I ? I say finesmile

• Posted

My hubby is getting used to it too. Last time I woke up with anxiety attack (of course you feel like your dying). I woke him up to take me to the ER and he said if you aren't feeling better about 6 (it was 4:30) I'll take you. What I heard was- if you are still alive at 6 I will take you. Lol

I am careful about going to crowded places bc it can throw me into a panic.

• Posted

LOL!! mine is scared to ask me how I feel ..if he sees i'm quite he knows bad day don't ask stupid questionsbiggrin I feel so bad for him at timessmile

• Posted

Lol!! Smart man. My husband just doesn't get it. But I think he figures if I put up with him he can put up with me. That's what it's all about, right?

• Posted

Mine keeps asking when all this will be oversmile rolleyes

• Posted

Ha ha!😂I think we are all getting similar reactions from husbands

Mine is great but I can see his eyes rolling sometimes😀😀

At least we are having a laugh about it now!

Hope you all feel better soon, I really do ( me included)!

• Posted

Hi Cathy, know that feeling in summer it was hot and I was cold...goes and comes or it will appear hot and coldĀ 

this happens with steady decline in hormones errrr

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.