Chills and Dizziness

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I think I'm going through the menopause but I am constantly dizzy and keep having chills in my legs . Does anyone else suffer with these too? It's really worrying me . I've had blood tests why but all fine.

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi jill one of my worse symptoms was dizziness. I ended up going on hrt patches to stop them. Just get a odd one now and i get the chill feeling. Im about 3 years into menapause now xx
    • Posted

Hi Karen I do suffer with vertigo but this is terrible I'm constantly dizzy from waking up to going to bed . I sway when I'm stood up. I get a sudden rush in my head too if that makes sense . And now I've started with the chills. Think it brings on anxiety as you worry something serious.. I've been reading through comments and it's made me feel a little better knowing it will probably be symptoms of the menopause xx

• Posted

Yer jill i feel as through im falling when it does happen. But it does sound menapausal xx
  • Posted

Hi Jilld,  same here.  I hate it.  Wouldn’t wish the dizziness on anybody.  Sorry, it’s a tough one...drs no help 😐

• Posted

Yes sounds like hormones ... the dizziness especially  I’ve had that for some years but worse 4months ago. It eased up once I put hormones back in my body . And yes sometimes it’s 72 deg in my house and I’m still cold 
  • Posted

hi jill

I suffer terrible withh the cold but its more in my shoulder and back;; i often went to bed in the middle of the day.just so i could warm up as i cannot function when i am cold.... and last year i  suffered terrible with constant dizzeness..  it just comes and goes now.. occassionally

• Posted

Jilld27,

I have constant dizziness too and chills.  I also have bad problems with my balance.  It’s as if my brain and legs have lost their connection.  All tests negative.  56 years old and in menopause so I’ve decided it must all be due to this.  Some days better than others.  It’s a struggle for sure.  Thank God for good friends to to to  as well as a couple of sisters.   Keeping busy helps too.  I hope this gets better for you soon and all of us!

• Posted

I've had the leg chills. Had hot flashes for a few months then they stopped and the chills started. First in my legs only and was the strangest sensation now I have body chills. Spine to my hormone doctor recently about it and he assures me it's all part of peri. Just another strange but normal symptom.

• Posted

Supposed to say spoke to my doctor not spine.. Lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.