chills in my back first time

Posted , 2 users are following.

Few days back has breckfst and went home it was very very cold I went straight into bath hot bath put clothing on and came down and as I got warm my body from inside felt soooo cold my outside body was warm my back was soooo cold chills in my back I got soooo depressed I slept it off. Day after I was ok but yesterday it happen again not as bad but it did chills in my back you know when you get fever and you get them chills in your back that's how I felt. It was like cold aur had went inside my back

Please someone help me or anyone know what happen. Someone did not good cold to warm straight away

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've had diarrhea too but not as bad do you think it's an infection

• Posted

Have you changed anything in your diet that disagreed with you or eaten something that was off?  The other possibility is infection if the symptoms have passed.  If they go on for longer than a week, see your doctor.
    • Posted

I'm much better now and diarrhea has gone but still anxious me. Your right my be it's because I might have had some food that was off I try my best to have clean food but I was at sisters house it looked clean food but kids might have put there hands in food.

Any tips what can I eat to get rid of this infection If it is a infection

• Posted

If you feel much better, then you have no need to be anxious.  You should ask your doctor about any dietary tips and tell him/her about the symptoms you had and hopefully they can diagnose whether you picked up an infection or whether it was food poisoning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.