hang in there!!! we are all in this hell together♥

4 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I know! Wish we (I) knew when this hell will end 😦

I'm totally effing tired of this sh*t!

2½ years and counting...

• Posted

ME TOO! So TIRED OF IT!! It gets better then it comes back. The worse of my symptoms have been about 2 plus years as well. Tired of looking weak, feeling sick, the brain fog/ cloudy, joint aches, feeling like somethings not right in my body, , lower back ache and most of the other 66 plus symptoms. UGH! SO TIRED!!!

• Posted

Right?!!! About 10 years and counting! I'm afraid from what I've heard and read that it NEVER does really end. Shoot me now, just as soon as I get through my kid's open house. Good Lord, PLEASE help us!😩😐😣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.