chippy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi 

I've been on orlistat for 5 weeks but because there is family visiting everyone is having fish n chips, I don't wana miss out so do you thin

k chicken would be the best option? Do I still take orlistat? Thanks for anyone who replies. x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Wont the chicken still be deep fried and the chips wouldn't be good. Its best to give it a miss. You will feel better for it afterwards x
    • Posted

Hi Yeah your right it's not worth it I've been on them for 5 weeks with no side effects but it's sooo tempting ha how long have you been on orlistat x
    • Posted

Temptation is how we got to this point though. Stay strong.  I started on Monday so nearly a week and i have lost 7lbs when i weighted yesterday so hoping to hit maybe 9lbs for first week. Its been amazing. I feel amazing! Xx

• Posted

That's a good weight loss I've lost 13 pounds in 5 weeks it's slow because I'm a binge drinker haha but it's a great feeling to wear clothes that didn't fit me. for years x
    • Posted

Thats great. I am binge drinker but i havent had any alcohol yet lol. Even before these tablets alcohol makes me put on so much weight so its not worth it yet. How much do you have to lose? X
    • Posted

I started at 16st 5 and now I'm 15 6 cos I'm only 5ft 2 I've a lot too lose ha what about you? I drink loads at weekends so think that's why it's slow weight loss, love my weekend drinks though haha x
    • Posted

Thank you! Good luck to you too n hope it all goes well for you as well what did u have for breakfast? I had weetabix chocolate cereals with skimmed milk and it's only 4.0g per 100g for weetabix  x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.