chippy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi 

I've been on orlistat for 5 weeks but because there is family visiting everyone is having fish n chips, I don't wana miss out so do you think chicken would be the best option? Do I still take orlistat? Thanks for anyone who replies. x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You can't eat anything from a chip shop can't you make some food and take it with you? if you eat anything high in fat such as that your going to have side effects no food is worth that x
    • Posted

Thank you for replying n sending me your blog. I don't really know what to do about the chippy I think it might be best if I don't turn up cos it's too tempting haha xx l
    • Posted

Hello,

Your welcome. Not on them anymore since about 10-12 weeks ago you know i never noted the date, anyway size 24 jan 2013 now a 12 the last time i got weighed i had lost 8 stone never check myself these days i eat exactly the same. The pics of me are on the blog. How much do you have to lose?

Britney

X

• Posted

That's fab you've done really well you must be over the moon with your great weight loss I have about 6 stone to lose I've nearly lost a stone in 5 weeks x
  • Posted

They deep fry the chicken!! Don't do it!!  You need to stop taking them at least 3 days before and leave it couple of days to re start them. U need to ask yourself is it worth it. If u wanna loose weight there's a few things you have to miss out on!!
    • Posted

What you say is so true so  al just skip the chippy, ,  thanks for replying x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.