chiropracting spine

Posted , 2 users are following.

my sister not trained

slip disc L4

she sits on me an put pressure and my top half pops alot but my lower back refuses why im in so much pain

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I don't think this is a good idea at all. It could cause further problems and also sciatica and maybe nerve damage. Please don't do it. Go to a doctor for further advice. Many of us will tell you the same as we have 'been there done that' lol.....not a good idea. Hope you can find relief a better way. Hugs...G

• Posted

thank you

i cant leave the house due to anxiety

and i been sleeping on the small sofa for two years

my doctors dont care they were sayying it was in my head so i went pravite to prove them wrong and i did

• Posted

OK got it....then you must find another doctor who will listen, get someone to suggest the right one. Lessen the anxiety and try to get to a real doctor who can relate to your problems and treat you with anti depressants. You will be amazed at the difference communication with someone reliable will help you Just try please. Hugs..G

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.