Chiropractor advise for headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

If you're like me, and you probably are or you wouldn't be reading this, then headaches are probably a common complaint of yours related to your anxiety as is mine. Went to the chiropractor today for an adjustment and my body (unfortunately not my mind) feels great and the headaches I was having are at least gone for now. Don't underestimate what kind of benefit being cracked from head to toe can provide, it's actually quite surprising. He also brought attention to the two muscles that run vertically along our necks and his tight mine are from anxiety induced tension. We could probably all use some nice moist heated towels on your necks and backs of our heads to help with the muscular tension. Doing so will most likely help reduce our headaches thus reducing our fear of why we're having them thus reducing our overall anxiety and leading to some degree of mental relief.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Neck manipulation is what started all of this for me!!
  • Posted

I get headaches too and it's freaking me out! They mostly start from the back of my neck and then stay on my forehead and they are SO painful when they happen,had one yesterday! What was your headaches like? I'm considering a chiropractor as well.

• Posted

Do you have tmj? Sounds so similar. Do you get weird ear stuff with it sometimes?
    • Posted

I'm not sure, sometimes I feel like i do have tmj but then again it seems like I have a problem with my neck in general. Hurts like hell these days. No, I don't, I get weird feelings in my eyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.