Chirpracting ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

my sister sits and pops my spine

why do i feel heavy presure to pop my spine all the time

she only does it once a month as she said shes not trained but when she doesnt do it / im in so much pain

why i am getting the feeling it needs poping 23/7

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you must be young. when I was younger (I'm pushing 40 now) i would occasionally feel the need to crack my back. as i have aged and become stiffer i have found every time I reach the limit of my flexibility the movement is accompanied by a pop or crack.

I believe you feel the need to do so because excersizing the range of motion of any joint is important to maintain flexibility. Keep doing it! if less motion becomes required to achieve the pop its a sign of loss of flexibility. When you can no longer move enough to hear the accompanying sound its a concern to see your doctor about.

• Posted

yes im 23

when i pull it im in bed 3 days to the point i cant even get up to go the loo or move to another position

my lower back will not pop only y botton

• Posted

That was how it started for me, A.S is a disease that starts at the hips and works it way up the spine as you age. Just keep moving and popping the joints!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.