Chlamydia or gono from this exposure?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all hope u are all having a great day!

here goes about 4 weeks ago i went and saw a csw who gave me a hand job with a lot of her saliva and she briefly put my penis in her mouth/ licked it (cant remember what she actually did) for no longer then 2 seconds it was still flacid at the time.

3 weeks after the instant i started to get testicular pain which went away after 3 days then i mastyrbated aftwr the testicle pain went away and i started to get meatus swelling it was itchy and had slight pain when urinating

now after about 2 days of those symptoms,

ive had a slight burning sensation on my penile head, frequent urination as if once i pass it i have to go again. slight burn when i pee and my penis opening (meatus) is red and seems swollen. thats about it.

havent had any discharge or anything else of that like.

should i be concerned of my encounter? could it be wbythjng else?

thanks again for your time

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

u cant catch gono or chlamydia via saliva its passed on via seamen and vaginal fluid what you have is something else most likely a urinary tract infection

• Posted

ive just read on other forums u can thats why im so concerned.

so even with that brief insertion into the mouth theres no possibilty?

will the UTI go away on its own?

• Posted

ok should i be telling my doctor what i think it might be? / what type of infection?

and the other question of the brief insertion?

• Posted

the only way u can get it via oral sex is if u licked someones vagina who had gono or chlamydia thus u could get it in your throat

• Posted

in this photo it says through un protected oral. which i guess occured due to the 2 seconf insertion of my penis? or does that not count?

im having penis symptoms so i woudnt need to worry about it in my throat?

• Posted

no only if u licked her vagina would u get it in your mouth or if she licked ur penis u can give it to her thats the umprotected oral sex

• Posted

vaginal fluid and seamen not saliva

• Posted

so ur saying i cant get it if she had it already in her mouth from previous works she had done? so u cant pass mouth chlamydia to someones genitals?

• Posted

no neither would u get gono as they are not passed on threw saliva ud only get it from vaginal sex anal sex and if u licked her vagina

• Posted

thank you so much for your responses. i now understand.

• Posted

i got a urine sample done on thursday the doctor said it looked like chlamdya. i can rest assure its nothing like that? sorry just super anxious i get my results on monday

• Posted

im sure ull b fine u would have a visable discharge also like a cloudy white drip from the penis sounds like u have a urinary tract infection hence why u need to wee and then have to wee again it can cause a burning sensation and can also make the urethral opening look a bit sore and red

• Posted

but if what i said is the only possible exposure then i shouldnt need to worry about those std's?

• Posted

i know im awaiting my results. would just love ur opinion on it to rest my anxiety of it.

• Posted

iv already told u u cant pass it on threw saliva no matter how much someone spits on u

• Posted

She could have chlamydia in her throat (from giving deep b*****b to some infected men) and she could easily passed chlamydia do his penis...

• Posted

its not usually passed that way and rare it prefers the vagina and anus

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.