Chlordiazepoxide

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is it safe to take a chlordiazepoxide before bed and is it safe to sleep on it

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Not good if you have been drinking today/evening. Better first thing in the morning.
  • Posted

Hi Tom. Your Doctor who prescribed it should know best. RHGB also have good advice. Regards Robin.
  • Posted

As RHGB has said, it’s not a good idea to take Librium if you’ve been drinking. It can cause severe breathing problems, amongst other things.

I must say that you seem to have been prescribed Chlordiazepoxide by your gp without much information or guidance.

Have you any plans for after your detox? As that is the hard bit, staying sober

• Posted

Hi thanks for replys. Just gonna smoke weed like I did before. Wanna clear of the booze not worth it and nah I Havant been drinking got at least 3 days now
  • Posted

Also iv only been drinking 12 cans of Stella every night. Still not good but my missis is an alcholic as well so just stressed worrying about her
    • Posted

Hi tom

Ive just read the FAQs in yahoo and no wonder you were worried. Some of the comments were totally wrong.

Three days without any alcohol is brilliant and from the amount you’ve been drinking, I wouldn’t have thought you’d have severe withdrawals.

Youre past the 48 hours without a seizure without taking any Librium so I’d say you’re pretty safe.

I won’t comment on the weed as no experience.

Good luck and hope your sleep improves

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.