cholesterol 7.2

Posted , 3 users are following.

Docs told me to make a few diet changes, so i thought i would start with cooking oils, wow how confusing can any one in the uk give me an idea of the best oils butters i can use (brands) i cant find any streight forward lists, im sure this has been asked before. any other tips would be good as well 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My own cholesterol reading went down from 6.5 to 5 simply by eating poridge every morning for breakfast.I dont know why it works but it's the only thing that worked for me as my diet is very good and i get plenty of exercise through my work as a builder.

• Posted

That's interesting can't say I've had porridge will give it a go, I'm also in the building trade and on the go all day my dad and sister are both on statins I've never been one for

Taking drugs so will defo try it. Cheers for that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.