or

- Cholesterol meter 3 in 1 Mission

i have a preference for the 3 in 1 Mission

Let me know your advices

Thanks

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

they sure are expensive, i looked in amazon, where did you look ?
  • Posted

i usually buy on Amazon, 90 pounds the cholesterol 3 in 1 and the accutrend more than 150 pounds,,,,

And in the future we will need to buy teststrips, so if the meter is expensive, the teststrip should be the same

• Posted

in my opinion, its not worth it, too expensive

i'll just wait for my doc to send me to a blood test or push them for it

why do you wanna spend that much on a kit, does your cholesterel levels go up and down like a yo-yo ?

• Posted

I am making some efforts so i want to see the results !

Probably the Cholesterol meter 3 in 1 Missiom for me,

• Posted

I have the accutrend - dont like it - its like NHS - Clunky - :¬)

It does TOTAL TRI GLU and LACTATE

problems are

1) NO HDL - so you cant calculate LDL

2) Each individual test needs large blood sample

3) "Add blood" indicator times out fast so if your having blood pricking issues its a wasted strip

Did you try the Mission i think its realy excellent new tech but does it work!

• Posted

Hi, 

Yes i am satisfied with it, you can measure all your cholesterol values (total, HDL, TRIG, LDL and Ratio)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.