cholinergic urticaria

Posted , 4 users are following.

what causes cholinergic urticaria?  food, allergy, pollen, climate, ect..........?  ive been to many dermatologists and all have told me that they cannot determine what is causing me to have this allergy?  can someone please tell me.  rsvp.  thank you. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This is just my experience having gone to three doctors , two allergists and one dermotologist.. All told me it is histamines in my stomach going haywire. But they do not know what is causing it.. I wish i did know but i have done done food journals, vitamins , meds all of it and cant figure it out.. I have taken xolair shots for a year and that is the only thing giving me relief but i still have outbreaks here and there and they dont last long but come on for no reason i can figure out.. I hope you can figure out where yours are coming from but i doubt i will ever find out why i have them
  • Posted

I have Homeopathic treatment successful in my case where I had sever anaphylactic type urticaria.Epipen and prednisolones have much side effects on a long term.Meanwhile have an allergy test done to find out the exact reason and avoid that reason if at all possible,

Irregular thyroid functions are the basic reasons I felt   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.