Chris Owen

Posted , 4 users are following.

After 2 years my tablets zapaine have not reduced my pain for 5 months now my chronic pain is now unbelievable. 2 weeks ago I Was rushed to the accident and emergency with so much pain, on my arrival after some time a saw a duty doctor who mentioned I Should be taking a higher dose about 40g. On leaving she asked me to tell my doctor tomorrow and after talking to me she should he help. I told her I have when all this stated ,well she was not happy .On ariving at my doctors and explained this all she could not cair like. I told her about me over medication myself sometimes for the continuaus pain, nothing i could not belive it . What do about all this my pain is dreadfully and pulling my family apart due to this problem.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I’ll go ahead and try to answer here.

First of all you should be not taking it any pain medication for five years from rotator cuff surgery

It sounds like you could be getting addicted to, or used to them.

What is the pain from? That’s what you need to find out. Did you have rotator cuff surgery or some sort of surgery? It sounds like the pain pills are not working because your body is too used to them. I would find a new doctor and explain that you are in pain and get the treatment you need to not be in pain anymore.

• Posted

Thank you mia people dont understand thought all an my own till all you lovely guys and ladys
  • Posted

Have you tried a tens machine? I found it moderately helpful and no side effects as from strong painkillers
    • Posted

Yes thank you think it is knotted maby thay dont know but when started zapain 2 years ago OK last 4 months stopped working I went to emergency doc they said you should take try 50g tramodole she gave me 4 fantastic best day night ever. My doc wont give me any im having terbale pain hear
    • Posted

My doctor gives me tramadol, it’s the only thing that works but makes me feel ill. I’m booked in for surgery and hope that will be a permanent fix. The flare ups of bursitis leave me in agony and with no use of my arm. Good luck with your treatment.
    • Posted

Me to it last long my burstursts. How lang your last. Hope all well with surgary what was wrong with you if you dont mind

• Posted

Well take it your shoulder
    • Posted

I’ve had recurrent episodes for 15 years. Usually responded to steroid injections. This time didn’t and bad pain for 1 month. Im having an arthroscopic excision calcification and subacrimial decrompression in a few weeks. Shoulder pain is less at the moment but I dread it flaring up again. I’m not a wuss! I have a high pain tolerance but this condition is soooo painful. People don’t undetstand. I go days without sleep because of the pain when it’s bad and get so despairing. See another doctor if yours is unsympathetic but take care with tramadol as it’s very addictive x
    • Posted

Yes jenny horrible lady do you know she will not let me try tranodol at all using all this stuff to show the little cow hope you dont mind
    • Posted

Sorry about your pain realy hope all will be really well for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.