Christian erikson collapse

Posted , 1 user is following.

As the title states, i'm having a big issue psychologically since the footballer had a cardiac arrest earlier this year ... after multiple years of screening with one of (if not THE best) cardiologists in the world!

I was once investigated by the same team that look after a lot of the F.A premier players and i was given the exact same tests as he was, and like him i was told i am fine and not at any risk.

Does anyone have any genuine information on what he may be suffering with at all, or why this arrest occurred? I know it would not have been missed by this cardiologist in particular and certainly not for 3/4/5 years on the trot with screening.

The only condition i can see this being is some acquired myocarditis infection POST screening with that cardiologist.

Still, this bother me massively as i already have a very hard time believing test results in regards to my heart and this just stirs things up massively for me!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.