Chronic Abdominal Pain with newly diagnosed Constipation (linked?)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been having pain on upper right stomach protruding to back and shoulders for 3 years now.

Doesn't matter what I eat or drink it seems, tried gluten free etc, even a glass of water in the morning hurts so much. The pain is all day, but intensifies when I eat, getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night and at final straw now as I can't go on like this

Been to GP so many times and hospital visits were they send me home with some basic painkillers

I need help and there seems to be a lot of people on here with similar conditions

In medical record says slight pancreatitis, been tested H Pylori with a gastric biopsy

My stomach feels like a gnawing rolling sensation in evenings and throughout the night

Fed up of this and need some help please

New update: after feeling like my stomach was going to explode I checked into A&E and they said I had a sever blockage either bowel blockage or constipation

Just wondering if all of these symptoms can appear just from chronic constipation

Any help would be greatly appreciate

Thanks

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

new thing, i have an itching feeling on on bottom right of stomach
    • Posted

Is the itching feeling a twitching sensation inside your stomach or is it an itch on the outside of your stomach that you want to scratch?
    • Posted

Maybe you have an allergy to something.  Maybe a particular food is the trigger.
  • Posted

you have to try and get a new doctor to see you and order tests.  the only solution is tests to rule out different things.  I have been put on amitryptaline, it may possibly be taking a slight edge off my pain it is hard to tell.  
  • Posted

I had a neighbor who was a retired doctor.  He told me that many cases never get diagnosed correctly, sorry.  I'm learning to live with my pain!

• Posted

Come back from nutritioist private stoll sample that i have candida problems, could this be linked

Basically a gut yeast infection, everything bloats because of it, leading to pain etc

• Posted

Those are all the symptoms of gallstones. I have them. Just found them in an ultrasound last year. The pain is torture! I get burning, pressure pain in the upper midsection of my stomach and the right under my rib. Pain goes across my lower back and into my shoulder blades as well. I was having them about once a year a few years back then 2-3x a week. I don't want surgery. But now I haven't had one pain in 2 months. I did try and eat healthier and gave up pop. I think it helpedsmile good luck!

• Posted

my pain is 24/7 everyday for last 4 years nearly, and past few months worst than ever. worse immediately after food and worse after bowel movement, surely this isn't gallstones

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.