Chronic acid reflux, endoscopy is clear...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, so it all started on the 17 of january this year, after i was done with my exams, i had sever upper abdominal pain, since then i wasnt able to eat anything! And my bp was high, specially when i eat or drink water. Now i got treated with nexium and anti acids, came back to my country on february, done endoscopy and my endoscopy was clear... nothing was wrong with me.

My acid relux, cheat pain did not stop at all, and now its accompanied sometimes with horrible pain. I noticed my stomach pain is triggered when i lift things, do sports, even when im pushing, like screw drivers. ( sorry for the bad explanation. Just cant focus much now.

Whatever it is, its effecting my daily life. 

Nexium, stopped making any progress, H2-blockers are not that effective, maalox doesnt do anything at all... the only thing that helps is laying down on my bed and sleeping. 

Librax is the only drug that removed the sever stomach pain i get. But the reflux is always there right after i wake up till i sleep... 

Does anyone know what is wrong with me?  Why last month started having sever stomach pain and my endoscopy shows everything is good and i still have 24/7 acid reflux sensation.

Went to several doctors including heart doc im clear with heart issues. 

Please help... im giving up on my life

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you eat regularly or skip lots of meals, I find that triggers acid and causes pain?

what do you eat, fizzy drinks are not good. I can usually take 1 but no more. 

As for the PPI I get mine on prescription and take a high dose, standard doesn’t work, and then I am pain free.

strat by looking at your lifestyle, what and when you eat and does changing anything g help, best of luck 

• Posted

Hy, i dont deink anything other than water, for food, i eat stuff with rice, no red sauce ntg that causes acidrefkux. The main cause is not food i mean it does effect if i eat fried food or anything that can trigger acid reflux but the effect isnt that strong if i did... 

It hurts..

• Posted

Are you taking any NSAIDS? 
    • Posted

Nop not at all, about 2 month ago i tried muscerol 3 which i used to take it amd was fine 7 years ago but this time it got me a sever stomach pain. So i stopped it. Its base is Advil componment. I got the same pain i get everyday now. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.