Chronic anxiety

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi its Debi the long suffering! Just update my helpful fellow sufferers.still waiting heart monitor test result have basically 9 days from hell for me, just unimaginable anxiety from shaking ,sweats,chgest pain and well I've lost half a stone weight. My poor hubbi keeps telling me I'm OK no medical disease but terrible panic and all will be OK. I'm so low I couldn't get out of bed for 3 days in terror and scared of all. Prayers for all of us thru hard times. Thanks all x

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Aww Debbie,

Im sorry you are going through this. I've had some bad bouts of anxiety this week also. My family has been helping me by talking me through it. My menses is due in a few days and I noticed that my anxiety is really high the last few days. I have not been to work in over a week and I resigned today. I want to work but I can't until I can manage some of this anxiety a little better. I've lost a lot of weight as well so I understand where you are coming from. I will be praying for you and the rest of the ladies. We will get through this.

• Posted

Feel for you, if you have had to resign, that really isnt on having to do that for the menopause not fair to you!! but you will get through it, im sure then you will be able to go back to work,  good luck jamie!! 
    • Posted

No i didn't resign from the menopause. I resigned from having such terrible anxiety. I was leaving early or simply not going and running to the ER thinking there was something seriously wrong with me. Now i am learning how to cope with the anxiety. Its gotten a little better, but i still have my moments.
  • Posted

Hiya Deb..

First off...I feel so bad for you for having so much anxiety. I have been in peri for a few years and I have ended up in the emergency room thinking I was going to die. Luckily that never happened but I have not felt good for like 3 years. Its always something and although I have no thoughts of suicide, a part of me wishes I could be released from my physical self. Thats how frustrated I am. I take all the advise supplements and changed my eating habits but along with peri, I battle the EBV virus, which I've had for close to 30 years. I have bad indigestion issues which i'm getting check with an endoscopy next week. But this forum has made me feel less alone for sure and I'm hoping to go through menopause soon since I am 53 and dealing with wacky peroods. One suggestion though which really works and I have turned other people including my husband to drinking chamomille tea. It really does have a very calming effect.

• Posted

Yes camomile is great for cskming and relaxing your mind and body.
    • Posted

I agree with nancy.  Chamomile tea is great and it really helps me.  I sip a cup at least an hour before bed and it has improved my sleep, no doubt about that.  try it.     copied this below from somewhere:

"!Brew a cup of fragrant chamomile tea to enjoy so many chamomile tea benefits! This herbal tea eases insomnia, boosts your immune system, banishes menstrual cramps, and much, much more! "

• Posted

Hi how u doing any news? I still haven't and ascaslating bad health, such a worry .sending best wishes Debi

• Posted

Aww feel for you debi..............when your anxiety that bad, try not eating sugar, because, if you do, it will make you produce more adrenaline adding to your stress symptoms, eat little and often, high in protein, unrefined carbs, keep the fruit low as it contains high fructose sugars whilst your going through such anxiety, hope, try focusing your mind on something else as well when it happens, know thats hard, when you feel so bad going through the shakes etc, slow your breathing down, another lady suggests chamomile tea,  im sure you know all this, but just incase, try everything to see what works for you......... hope it helps, best wishes!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.