Chronic anxiety taking over my life. Please give opinions :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

About 2 months ago i gave birth to my daughter by c section. A week and a half afterwards i was at a friends house and my vision went really weird i could see the things i was staring at but everything else was blurry. It cleared up within 30 minutes so i went home. Well as i am sitting there i started to panic a little more.. my arm felt tingly, my vision was spotty, i had a head pressure, and then my nose started to tingle as well. I called my OB for the 30th time since my c section to see if my symptoms were normal and she instantly said i needed to call an ambulance if i didnt have a ride to the hospital because i could be having a stroke. My heart instantly sunk.. here i am thinking i was just over reacting. Well i ended up getting a CT scan and then transferred over to another hospital for an MRI.. I stayed there for 2 days. Long story short everything came back normal and they diagnosed me with focal neurological deficit... that if anything else happened to come back. I was supposed to follow up with a doctor which i never did of course so last night i made an appointment. 3 days ago i started to get a slight twitch above my eye.. and now i get it quite a few times in the day sometimes itll last a couple minutes, i still get dizzy and i have a lot of spotty vision when im in low lights, i often get heart palpitations. So of course i have to google everything and now i am completely convinced i have a brain tumor.. its so bad that i feel like im living everyday like its my last.. i look at my infant daughter and cry because i dont want to leave her : ( I am only 21 and i have always had extreme anxiety but now its just so much worse.. could this really be a brain tumor?? is it my anxiety? maybe something from PP?? every time i stress out the worse i feel.. i cant keep living like this i feel so sick to my stomach : ( i have always convinced myself since i was really young that i had medical problems but now i am going over board with it.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

im 8 months pp. for the last 2 months I feel like im dying every second of every day. I dont think you have a brain tumor simply because a catscan or mri would have found it. I wish I could say something to help but I am just as hopeless. I do not feel like myself at all.

• Posted

Hopefully it is just postpartum.. but honestly im the type of person that even if i had 5 MRIs i would still panic they missed something.. ugh i hate feeling this way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.