Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis

Posted , 2 users are following.

2018-04-22

Hello Everyone, 

I have been having chronic BV for almost the last 3 years. I recently moved from Ohio to Florida. My OBGYN back at home was misdiagnosing me. I thought I was just having recurring yeast infections but when I came to Florida I found out that this is a case of Bacteria Vaginosis!!! This BV only comes after sex or when my finances ejaculates inside of me. My OBGYN would just give me the antibiotics and this sh*t would keep coming back. Now he has me on boric acid which is a pill that you insert inside of the vagina. There seems as if there is no real cure for this. I have done everything... Eating the plain nasty yogort.... Drinking apple cider vinegar... Everything. I was actually doing great. I started taking Probiotics which the doctors dont tell you about. I was getting BV every month and then I went 3 months without getting it! Well it just came back. My fiance and I have had a lot of sex in the past two weeks and he has ejaculated in me a lot which is why I think I have it again. His semon just does not mix well with me. I am happy to know that I am not alone in this issue. I would recommend taking Raw probiotics. This does help. I am just going to tell my fiance that he can only ejaculate in my every once in a blue moon and we can't have as much sex because getting BV is annoying as hell especially because with all this medical research there is no cure

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I read that someone had switched soaps and the smell would come back. So I thought that's what was wrong cause I started using a different soap. Since I went back to my normal soap it seems better but every now and then I can tell the BV is still there. Everytime my bf ejaculates inside me I stink till it all comes out. It's not as bad as it used to be but still very noticeable!!! My bf hasn't given me oral pleasure in so long!! I miss it. I wish there was a cure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.