Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis Home Remedies

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All, 

I’ve had BV for four years now, I’ve been in and out of my gyno office with the same three medications being subscribed to me. Two pill forms and  vaginal inserts. It’s gone for a few weeks and it’s back again. I’ve tried almost everything until my boyfriend did some research and found a probiotic  at Target called UP4. I take one every day right when I wake up! Every night there’s a juice called good belly which also has live probiotics that I take right before bed. Drinking four to six bottles of water everyday also helped cleanse everything. Wearing panty liners and changing them throughout the day is a huge thing since discharge can keep underwear wet and cause yucky ness! Stray away from eating unhealthy, alcohol and unprotective sex(use condoms). All of these simple things have kept my BV away! I hope this helps others as I know how frustrating and embarrassing BV can be. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for sharing. I too have been in and out of my Gyno 🙁 I will have to try the probiotic and panty liners throughout the day. 

• Posted

I suffered for 21 months and I spoke to another Sista on here and she referred me to American HealthProbiotics  Acidilophus 20 Billion Liquid refrigerated product and I've been free of the discharge,pain, burn and soreness. I've had every test possible. I had 3 root canals and every Probiotic known to man...homeopathic treatments and every trick know to rebalance my body. God knows I went to Whole Food and my ph is balanced. I bought another bottle today. She told me to use it for 30 days and it's been 9 days...too many long night of tears and wearing pads even when I am not on my period...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.