Chronic Bad Breath No Tonsils Minor Rhinitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had bad breath for like 10 years now.

For the past 6 months or so, my oral health has been perfect. It does help my breath but does not cure it.

I also have bad taste in my mouth which occurs in the mornings and always if I haven't ate or drank anything for hours. (enough bacteria in mouth, I assume)

Bad breath occurs when breathing through nose, but it's not as bad.

Quite often, specially in the mornings I have a bit sore throat.

I also often have a sensation of mucus in my throat that I must swallow.

I don't have tonsils, they've been removed which did not help.

I have a great tongue scraper that I use least once a day (usually twice).

During the past 6 months I have visited two different dentists and two different ENT doctors. - they could not tell any specific causes either.

Lately I have noticed on my mouth roof top, these small red dots - maybe they can tell something? They have been there for long, but do vary in amount.

There is also this other small spot that I can feel with my tongue that looks weird (circled)

Also, the tongue is quite white - even if I scrape it, it stays white to a degree. It does not bleed when scraping.

If anyone could tell anything or where to seek advice for, I would be so happy - even pay.

I wouldn't like to go to see another doctor without a proper reason again.

None of the doctors were specialized in bad breath though, but I am not aware of any such doctor in my country either.

Images of my tongue & mouth rooftop can be found here.

Thank you smile

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Adding the images on these forums.

Additional information: I also do have a bit post nasal drip, but it's nothing that bothers my life or something that I even notice.  - But could maybe explain something.

Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.