Chronic BV (Gardnerella). Tried everything, tired

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 26 years old. I have been battling chronic BV (Gardnerella) for three years.

I tried everything. I am resistant to antibiotics (Efloran and Clindamycin did not help anything). I tried Papilocare, Multigyn, lactic acid suppositories, boric acid, probiotic suppositories, vitamin c suppositories, tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide, garlic, homemade coconut oil suppositories and baking soda. And orally strong probiotics, b vitamins, c vitamins, D vitamins, zinc, Turkey tail mushroom, apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice and capsules, lemon with raw honey, turmeric with milk, oregano oil, green tea, spirulina, chlorella, cinnamon in capsules, homeopathic Sepia, molybdenum... I think I could go on and on.

I am from Europe country, and our doctors here don't do anything for such female problems. But I have read a million studies on this subject.

My symptoms are odor, constant itching and burning. I'm dealing the odor with chlorella, but itching and burning are still there.

I am single and avoding sex (I am very sexual person 😦 ).

I have already invested a lot of my energy and money in this. I'm mentally tired. Please help me.

Sending love to all sufferers

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.