chronic constipation

Posted , 13 users are following.

help! i am looking for remedies..natural remedies like fruits,vegetables and natural products for my constipation...been days since i went to to the toilet.most of the time i am bloated and i feel like air is just rotating around my body as it makes my side, back and ,sometimes chest, painful..am i already accumulating toxins?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Rebounding is amazing at getting the bowels moving for some reason (jumping on a mini trampoline), I would do this in the morning and it worked great. Running or doing any other physical activity doesn't even compare to rebounding. Unfortunately, I can't do it anymore because I have a spinal injury, but back in the day it helped amazingly with my chronic constipation, I definitely recommend it. 

Drinking a glass of lemon water with cayenne pepper in it at night and in the morning along with making sure to eat breakfast and eat regularly seems to be keeping me regular for now! 

Things that never worked for me but might work for others: Prunes, all kinds of fiber, drinking tons of water, a tablespoon of oil, milk of magnesia, increasing my intake of magnesium, eating soaked chia seeds and flax seeds.

• Posted

If u believe in Bach Flower Remedies, then WHITECHESTNUT remedy will help. Please note that this is not a substitute for regular medication. To be more specific , let me tell u. Just apply 2 drops on your skin, may be at any part of the body. Please do a research on Bach flower remedies. If u r convinced give a try. If skeptical about it please ignore
  • Posted

If u believe in Bach flower remedies, the above symptoms correspond to the Remedy namely Whitechestnut. In your case, this will cure your chronic constipation. Try eating banana. Before going to bed give a massage to your feet using warm water. The other medicines are Mustard and Rock rose. Of course, this is not a substitute for regular medication. If u doubt pl. Dont take it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.